- Defining and documenting customer business functions and processes.
- Identifying, defining and documenting business needs and objectives.
- Ensuring the system design is perfect as per the needs of the users.
- Preparing functional test cases.
- Participating in user acceptance testing and undertaking the functionality testing of new system
- Assisting technically in training and coaching professional and technical staff.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Required Technology Stack
- Ability to Run Stakeholder Meetings
- Stakeholder Management
- SQL query writing skills.
- Documentation and Writing Skills.
- Good Presentation Skills.
- Data Modelling
- Experience of customer interactions for requirements, QA, and issue analysis.
- SQL Stored Procedure writing & analysis
- Experience on both Microsoft & Open source applications for testing/analysis
B.E. (Computers/IT), MSc, MCA
Technical and Professional Requirements
Data Modelling, Experience on both Microsoft & Open source applications for testing/analysis